Friday, September 16, 2011

Published Artwork

Last spring, I was fortunate enough to have two photos that I took published in my school's literary magazine, called Word of Mouth.

Fall Leaf:


I was surprised that this photo was accepted into the magazine.  I had simply been taking a walk during the fall and decided to take a picture of it.  I didn't think it was anything special, but I guess the other editors of the magazine liked it.

Table Rock Overhang:


My favorite spot to go hiking is called Table Rock.  It is an area of large rocks that look over a cliff in the woods near my dorm.  I took this picture of a cave-like overhang formed by one cluster of rocks.  This was my favorite of the two pictures.
I don't consider myself to be much of a photographer.  My focus is more on writing short stories and poetry, but I do enjoy taking pictures from time to time.  I hope to get more of my photos into this year's magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment